Benefits of Zucchini:
- Contains Lutein and Vitamin C, both found in zucchini, are good for the eyes and help ward of cardiovascular problems.
- Zucchini has anti-inflammatory properties that can help reduce and eliminate asthma attacks
- Zucchini is high in phosphorus, magnesium and manganese, promoting strong bones, teeth, and capillary networks
- Zucchini can help lower homocysteine levels
- Zucchini reduces your risks of color cancer and multiple sclerosis
- Zucchini is a hydrating food, with a water content of more than 95%
- The rind of zucchini is high in the antioxidant, beta-carotene, which protects against oxidative stress, so eat the peels