Customized Meal Plans Tailored to your Goals.
As each individual’s health concerns and goals are unique, we believe that each person should also be treated in a unique way; one-on-one coaching allows for this. At Fueling for Health Nutrition Consulting, we will analyze your current food and lifestyle habits to help determine your personal needs. Based on the results, we will create meal plans, which take into account your busy schedule and lifestyle factors.
Here are a few of the reasons you will love our Clean Eating Programs!
All Meals Are Planned Out For The Whole Week
- Each customized meal plan has a weekly breakdown (day 1-day 7) with recommended meal timing.
- Each meal is broken down in such a way that it makes planning ahead easy.
- With our customized meal plans, you won’t have to waste your time counting and trying to calculate your macros (IE: Carbs, Fats, Protein)
We Include a Weekly Shopping List, So You Will Know Exactly What To Get!
- The shopping list has all of the food you’ll need to make it through the week with your customized meal plan.
- For added convenience, all food items have already been grouped by category.
Weekly Check-ins with our nutritional consultant
- This allows us to make any necessary changes, so you can hit your health and wellness goals as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- At this time we will also update your meals so you will be enjoying a variety of foods, for you to not only have more healthy options but also to enjoy other options.
Delicious and healthy recipes
- Each week, you will receive 6-8 recipes. These recipes are designed to minimize your time in the kitchen while maximizing your health and taste buds.
You will receive your own personal health portal.
- Each week our nutritional consultant will create a fully personalized meal plan that will help you achieve your health and wellness goals. All meal plans will be uploaded to your own personal dashboard for easy access and storing. Having your own dashboard will allow you to also upload before and after pics, record anthropometric measurements and view nutrition handouts relating to your goals. (tips for dining out, how much water you should consume etc)
Frequently Asked Questions:
The number of calories an individual should consume each day can vary based on their age, gender, weight, level of physical activity, overall health, and goals. The most accurate method to determine an individual’s daily calorie needs is through a lab test called indirect calorimetry. However, because most people do not have access to this test, calorie requirements can be estimated through energy equations.
Absolutely. We are experienced in creating meal plans including:
Omnivore: These meal plans include both animal-based and plant-based foods with no dietary restrictions.
Pescatarian: The pescatarian recipes and meal plans include plant-based foods, fish, eggs, and dairy.
Vegetarian: The vegetarian recipes and meal plans focus on plant-based ingredients, with the inclusion of dairy and eggs.
Vegan: The vegan recipes and meal plans are plant-based, and exclude all meat, poultry, fish, dairy products, eggs and animal by-products such as honey.
Gluten-Free*: Gluten is a name used to describe specific proteins in certain grains. Our gluten-free recipes and meal plans exclude wheat, barley, rye, and related cereal grains such as spelt or kamut.
**Important: For those with gluten intolerance or sensitivity, certified gluten-free oats are considered safe for the majority of people. However, some individuals may not be able to tolerate oats.
ANY MANY OTHERS, INCLUDING KETO, INTERMITTENT FASTING AND SPORTS NUTRITION.
Getting Started is easy. First, you need to book a free 30-minute appointment. This can be done in person, on the phone or over the internet (zoom, skype, etc). Once I receive your appointment details, I will email you necessary forms for you to complete before your scheduled consultation. During the consultation, we will review your health and nutrition goals. I will then review with you how my programs work and suggest a nutrition strategy that would work best for YOU. If you are satisfied with the recommendation, then I can’t wait to work with you.
Yes! We come across people who don’t have two hours a day to cook all of their meals. We are some of those people! The beauty of meal planning is that you can bulk cook 2 times a week and do very little prepping in between to have your meals ready to go. Tupperware and good planning can save you time and keep you on track. And if you are ever on the run, we have a guide to help you survive popular restaurants and still stay on track with your meal plan.
Yes! You can follow this meal plan on any budget. There are so many options for affordable foods at your market, don’t be fooled by people telling you eating healthy is expensive. Options like organic canned goods, frozen vegetables and staples like rice and potatoes are affordable and fit into any budget. Plus, with the meal plan, seeing every meal helps you see exactly what you need prevents overbuying, and will save you from buying too much and help you save money.
You must be 18 years or older.
You can choose from our 1, 4, 8 or 12-week customized meal plans. Our meal plans work on a weekly basis. Each week, you will be given a new meal plan and recipes. This allows us to modify your plan if needed and give you the flexibility and structure by eating the foods you like. Being able to change out foods for variety, we make it easy to stay on the plan and enjoy it! If you are eating the foods you love, it won’t even feel like you’re on the traditional dreaded “diet.”
We Know You’ll Love It…
Don’t waste any more money on lesser quality plans that are not truly custom and that doesn’t work for your body or your goals.
Give Fueling for Health Nutrition Customized Meal Plans a try and see the difference.
We know you’ll love it, and we want to hear from you!