Customized Meal Plans Tailored to your Goals.
As each individual’s health concerns and goals are unique, we believe that each person should also be treated in a unique way; one-on-one coaching allows for this. At Fueling for Health Nutrition Consulting, we will analyze your current food and lifestyle habits to help determine your personal needs. Based on the results, we will create meal plans, which take into account your busy schedule and lifestyle factors.
Here are a few of the reasons you will love our Clean Eating Programs!
1. All Meals Are Planned Out For The Whole Week
- Each customized meal plan has a weekly breakdown (day 1-day 7) with recommended meal timing.
- Each meal is broken down in such a way that it makes planning ahead easy.
- With our customized meal plans, you won’t have to waste your time counting and trying to calculate your macros (IE: Carbs, Fats, Protein)
2. We Include a Weekly Shopping List, So You Will Know Exactly What To Get!
- The shopping list has all of the food you’ll need to make it through the week with your customized meal plan.
- For added convenience, all food items have already been grouped by category.
3. Weekly Check-ins with our nutritional consultant
- This allows us to make any necessary changes, so you can hit your health and wellness goals as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- At this time we will also update your meals so you will be enjoying a variety of foods, for you to not only have more healthy options but also to enjoy other options.
4. Delicious and healthy recipes
- Each week, you will receive 6-8 recipes. These recipes are designed to minimize your time in the kitchen while maximizing your health and taste buds.
5. You will receive your own personal health portal.
- Each week our nutritional consultant will create a fully personalized meal plan that will help you achieve your health and wellness goals. All meal plans will be uploaded to your own personal dashboard for easy access and storing. Having your own dashboard will allow you to also upload before and after pics, record anthropometric measurements and view nutrition handouts relating to your goals. (tips for dining out, how much water you should consume etc)
Get your spouse involved. Couples rates available
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How long is my Meal Plan?
You can choose from our 4, 8 or 12-week clean eating programs. Our meal plans work on a weekly basis. Each week, you will be given a new meal plan and recipes. This allows us to modify your plan if needed and give you the flexibility and structure by eating the foods you like. Being able to change out foods for variety, we make it easy to stay on the plan and enjoy it! If you are eating the foods you love, it won’t even feel like you’re on the traditional dreaded “diet.”
Q: I don’t have a huge budget; can I still use this meal plan?
Yes! You can follow this meal plan on any budget. There are so many options for affordable foods at your market, don’t be fooled by people telling you eating healthy is expensive. Options like organic canned goods, frozen vegetables and staples like rice and potatoes are affordable and fit into any budget. Plus, with the meal plan, seeing every meal helps you see exactly what you need prevents overbuying, and will save you from buying too much and help you save money.
Q: What age do I have to be in order to purchase a custom meal plan?
You must be 18 years or older.
Q: I am on a tight schedule and can’t cook every day. Will this still work for me?
Yes! We come across people who don’t have two hours a day to cook all of their meals. We are some of those people! The beauty of meal planning is that you can bulk cook 2 times a week and do very little prepping in between to have your meals ready to go. Tupperware and good planning can save you time and keep you on track. And if you are ever on the run, we have a guide to help you survive popular restaurants and still stay on track with your meal plan.
Q: Is this meal plan available to people anywhere in the world?
Of Course! We create meal plans for people in hundreds of different countries all over the world. We make the meal plan so that you can use spices and seasonings from your part of the world and make it fit into your individual taste.
Q: This seems like a lot of money. What makes it worth it?
Our meal plan works! It is not just a few recipes to help you maybe lose some weight. Our meal plans help get you out of the vicious cycle of broken diets and bad advice. You get to rest easy knowing we do all of the hard work of figuring out what your specific needs are to be successful. We create this meal plan especially for you, and we have helped many clients with goals like yours to be successful. We have helped people lose weight, gain muscle and improve their health. And we will do that for you too. Plus, we give you the tools to not only get started but to continue being successful from here on out.
Q: What happens if I have problems with my meal plan?
With this service, we stand behind the work we do and will make sure that you are satisfied with the plan. Setting you up for success is our priority. We will help you get started and we are only a phone, text or email away for support. You can be assured that we can provide you with the assets you need to be successful on your meal plan.
We Know You’ll Love It…
Don’t waste any more money on lesser quality plans that are not truly custom and that doesn’t work for your body or your goals.
Give Fueling for Health Nutrition Customized Meal Plans a try and see the difference.
We know you’ll love it, and we want to hear from you!
Please note all prices are subject to Nova Scotia tax rate of 15%